Many new and old homes have slate roofing. Installing and repairing slate roofs can be a difficult job which is why you should leave it to the professionals. Active Roofing has many years of experience in the roofing industry so you can count on us to get the job done to perfection.
Natural slate has a natural beauty and offers exceptional aesthetic appeal to your home, compared to other roofing materials. It is a fine-grained and dense metamorphic rock produced by the compression of various sediments which can be divided easily into thin pieces.
It is a popular roofing material and one of the best roofing materials in the world. Natural slate is durable, long-lasting, and highly effective. It is a great quality material that will last a lifetime.
Slate is available in many colours but frequently in the colour grey. Once the slate is fitted to the roof of your home is will last a lifetime. Slate is extremely durable and is the ideal roofing material as it is resistant to fire, discolouration due to acids and chemicals, and is resistant to extreme temperatures.
The environment and climate change are of great concern. Selecting materials with the lowest overall contribution to environmental impact and to emissions is a must. Natural slate is environmentally friendly and an economical choice for your roof.
- Experienced slate roofing contractors and a qualified scaffolder team
- Professional slate roof repairs
- Timber cut roof solutions
- Gutter, fascia, and soffit replacement and repairs
- Valley and hip gutters relining
- Rafters replaced once repaired
- Natural slates e.g. Canadian Heather, Spanish and Brazilian slates, Blue Bangor
- Rivendale slate, Fibre cement, and Tegral Trutone
- Nova Black slate
To find out more or if you need a quote, contact us, we are happy to help. We aim to make your experience with us a happy one.